2.8
Additional Fees

Paid for puppy several weeks before she would be old enough to pick up. The sellers were so friendly.

We were told when we flew in to Salt Lake, they would give us their address and we could come by their house, meet the family and kids that had been raising her, and pick her up ( the nice home shown in their videos with the children playing with the puppies). On pickup day, we arrived at the airport. We had planned on staying a couple of days to visit friends and show off our adorable puppy. We called to get their address.

Once we were actually in town, everything changed completely at that point. They were not friendly, and were very evasive. We couldn't come to their house. They said parvo was very bad right now, so we needed to get the puppy and fly right back home to Phoenix.

They arranged to have us meet someone at the Albertson's parking lot in south Provo. We get there and are met by a lady that could tell us nothing about the dog. She said she was just a paid courier. We changed our hotel and flight plans and returned home the same afternoon.

We took her to our local Vet and found out that she had three different parasites. We called Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers and told them. They said if we would send them the Vet bill, they would reimburse us, which they did. We were told that when we sent proof of the puppy's spaying, they would send us her AKC papers.

We never received them. We called several times and were given the run around.

In spite of all the troubles we went through, we couldn't be happier with our dog. She just turned 8, and has been the best, cutest, most loveable companion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers Miniature Schnauzer Dog.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2017.

Comments

She told me the puppy would be ready go to that weekend. She stated Annabella would be sending in a health guarantee that I would have to sign and return along with the full money order. She spoke non-stop on the phone and didn’t even let me get a word in and then mentioned if my mom was equipped to take care of a puppy and she was nervous that we will be unable to. First of all, discrimination much?

How dare someone ask that! If anything they should be even more excited to give someone with a terminal illness a happy companion. I then assured her over the phone I will be helping take care of the puppy to which she still had the audacity to act hesitant. I then told her I had a vet that could neuter the puppy for a lot less than their $200 charge.

She mentioned she was unsure if she would allow that because it is a second party that neuter’s and she would have to ask if its ok with them. If you google online price to neuter a male puppy, there is no where that states that its that expensive. My vet charges around $60. It just seems like another scam to earn more money.

When she finally sent the health guarantee which I will also attach pictures of, you see that they mention they will only cover up to $100 on a dog only priced over $2,200. What a coincidence a lot of the dogs online are priced at $2000 including mine. She DOES NOT give refunds, only exchanges of equal or lesser value to a puppy of her choice and only for a puppy that is suffering from long term life threatening illnesses; which she states she will still verify and get a second opinion by a vet of her choice to confirm diagnosis (how convenient, pay off your vet friend for a non-diagnosis). She only covers up to $100 (regardless for a puppy that is $2200 and over) for medical expenses that she lists on the health guarantee such as ear infection and worms and DOES NOT cover any expenses for any other health issue.

You will also pay shipping to ship back your puppy incase you do decide on an exchange. Seller does not cover any expenses of issues for dogs with fatal or non-fatal viruses / bacterial infections, and or airborne diseases, Parvo, Corona, Distemper, Kennel Cough, Pneumonia or any other respiratory health issues and will not pay for treatment or provide any refund for the above issues. They also DO NOT cover any other puppy issues such as retained puppy teeth, bad bites, retained *** luxating patella, UTI, Kidney Stones, diabetes, cancer, schnauzer bumps, seizures, hernias etc. They also wont cover any of your vet bills when you discover your puppy has any of the above-mentioned conditions.

I asked Mary and emailed Annabella to at least give me a vet note proving the puppy does not have any of the above mentioned health issues, because no where on the health guarantee does it guarantee a HEALTHY puppy, and she flat out gave a response saying I am not a good fit for the puppy and am “too demanding”. I’m demanding because I want to know my puppy has been checked by a vet and comes to me with no health concerns??? SCAM SCAM SCAM PEOPLE RUN. The health guarantee you would be signing wont guarantee your puppy comes out healthy, they just cover themselves by explaining to you what they WONT be covering, unlike what they claim on their website.

And God forbid you ask them to be more specific they will tell you they don’t want you as a buyer as they told me and will send you a link of another seller to get a puppy from, as they also told me. All this because I asked for proof from their vet that the puppy is currently healthy and what vaccines they have received so far. I know people that have also asked to come visit their home in UTAH and have written reviews, called and they constantly give excuses not to let you come visit if you’re in the Utah area. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS & a lot of people have already said it, hence why you don’t see any reviews of past puppy purchases or pictures of families at home with their new puppies.

If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask. They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS.Please see attached pictures & health guarantee to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!!Wow so where do I begin.Spoke to MARY on the phone. Told her this purchase was going to be a surprise for my mom with stage 4 terminal lung cancer.

If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask.

They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS.Please see attached pictures & health guarantee on the other SRS review to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!!

What are the names of the people you dealt with?

to Joshua #1516339

Annabella and Mary are the only people to deal with and I will be writing an extremely lengthy review about them soon. Worst breeders and sales individuals I have ever dealt with..