Mandy L Bmr
map-marker Ocoee, Florida

Breeds sweet schnauzers

I had the pleasure of buying 2 schnauzers from this company. My dogs are now 6 years old so I feel I am able to write an an accurate review. One was supposed to be a toy and one a teacup. I was told that the toy might be around 13 pounds but he ended up being 17 pounds. I got him during one of this company's sales so he ended up being the typical cost for for a miniature. He is out of the Winter (mom) who did have larger puppies but they said her personality was amazing. Nina was right. He is absolutely perfect. Everyone comments on how beautiful and sweet he is. The trainer actually recommended him for a therapy dog. He is a velcro dog and follows me everywhere. He is so smart and picks up commands quickly. He is such a pleaser and cuddle bug. At age three, he started to have seizures. After extensive tests, several vets have diagnosed him with idiopathic seizures which will shorten his life by around 4 years. It breaks my heart; however, I am so grateful for the time I have with him. My teacup ended up being 12 pounds instead of 7-8 pounds. She is healthy and beautiful. Her mom is out of Azalea. She is so smart and sassy. A typical beloved schnauzer personality. Nothing gets by her and she loves to watch the squirrels out of the windows. She isn't much of a velcro dog but she is full of love and always makes everyone who watches her laugh. I do not regret purchasing my two dogs from this breeder. Even though they don't guarantee sizes, they do produce the sweetest and smarted schnauzers. I would purchase from them again in the future.

User's recommendation: This is one breeder I recommend customers to consider.

map-marker Columbus, Nebraska

Not what was promised

My mom bought a puppy from Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers and she was so excited. The puppy has a horrible over bite. This puppy now is older but because they are so worried about breeding their puppies they spay/neuter them so young that my mom's vet said it was way to young to do! The puppy now walks around humping every thing. Funny thing they harrased my mother to sign paperwork that she would not breed, weird they already did that .

User's recommendation: Don't buy on website!

Margo S Lqw

Verified Reviewer

We purchased a puppy

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - We purchased a puppy
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - We purchased a puppy - Image 2
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - We purchased a puppy - Image 3
Updated by user Dec 10, 2020

It’s only been a few days but if things keep going as they have we, we’re in great shape!

Original review Dec 10, 2020
Everything went smoothly and the pup is beyond cute. Cant fault the communication which has been ongoing after our purchase. We had a lot of questions, they answered them all. We were surprised with a bag which contained toys, a blanket, food, and his shot records when we got him. This pup has clearly even well socialized. He blended into our household with no glitches. He traveled like a tramp on a 5 hour drive. Weve had him almost a week an only had a couple of accidents in the house. I have to say I was rather surprised at that. I was dreading the house training. Overall I cant fault any part of our experience with this company. Id do it again in a minute.
Pros:
  • Owners were all i could ask for
  • Pups are fantastic
Cons:
  • Got nothing

User's recommendation: Ask a lot of questions and stick with the food and supplements they recommend.

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Guarantee not gonored

At 4 months my dog, purchased from Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers, had to have surgery for genetically caused hip dysplasia. The coat was very 6,000 dollars. I contacted the breeder about their health guarantee which they post to the website and claim in person. They did not refund a Dime of my purchase price or offer any help. They didn't respond to repeated emails and calls/texts. I would never recommend this breeder.

User's recommendation: Find another breeder

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Love my pup - Image 3
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Love my pup - Image 4
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Love my pup - Image 5
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Love my pup - Image 6
My baby girl is 2 1/2. Love her to death. My salvation as I have a Hubby with dementia. She snuggles, love me to death and is at my feet 24/7. Breaks her heart when I go to my office and work ( however she sits by me for 1/2 my day. Picked my baby Elsa or s up at the vet in Utah. I havent had health problems, except her eye was scratched, but vet fixed it up. Paid for my own doc to spay her Very pleased how she shows off the real schnauzer look Elsa is 15 lbs, exactly what I wanted. I did not want a toy or teacup( I feel, the smaller you go worse Heath) my opinion anyway enjoy my proud mama pictures
Pros:
  • Pup looked exactly like the salt pepper i wanted
Cons:
  • Hard to get a hold of

User's recommendation: I’ve looked at her pups she is producing now and feel they are losing the “real” schnauzer look

map-marker Lindon, Utah

Retraction to others views

My pup experience was different
Lisa H Eni

Highly recommended breeder

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Highly recommended breeder
We contacted the breeder about purchasing a puppy and received an immediate response back. They were very friendly and took the time to answer questions we had had. The conversation was extremely informative. Having purchased 2 beloved pets in the past from other breeders, Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers is by far trustworthy breeders. Communication is spot on. We received timely responses back throughout the whole process. Up until the time we received our puppy, the breeder took the time to send us pictures and videos of the puppy. I truly love that these puppies are bred in a loving home. When looking for a new puppy, you are looking to add a member of your family. These puppies are raised in the breeders home...like a HOME. We have encountered quite a few breeders who treat their puppies nothing more than money making objects and quickly passed on them! Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers live in a loving home with children. They are around vacuum cleaners, toys, love and playing children. They are not in cages. Living in CT we were worried about the puppy flying all the way from UT. The breeder assured us that they ship puppies all over the country. When we picked up our absolutely GORGEOUS and ADORABLE Khloe, she was sent in a carrier that was so obviously sent with love. Khloe had several pictures attached to her crate, her extra food that was more than plenty for a flight, and her little pink blanket. After receiving Khloe, we took her to the vet for her first check up and brought the paperwork provided to us by the breeder. After the exam, our vet said she did not know who the breeder is, but this was probably the best paperwork and health outline she had ever seen and that it was obvious we picked a great breeder. If you are looking for a breeder and want a puppy that is healthy, VERY well cared for, a loving temperament, and exceptional communication from the breeder, then look no further!! We love our little Khloe! I HIGHLY recommend Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers. These puppies are bred in a loving family environment!
Good quality
Izack Mek

Happy Owner of Schnauzer Puppy

As an individual buying a Schnauzer, I have read all the reviews out there. I believe the negative feedback for this business comes from individuals who have not purchased quality dogs from an experienced breeder in a long-distance situation. Hopefully this review will help clear up some of the misdirected concerns. 1st, I have bought 3 dogs from this breeder. My primary concern was for the quality and health of the dog that I was purchasing. With all 3, I have had excellent experiences. All 3 were evaluated by our vet, with who I have complete confidence, and all 3 were healthy high-quality Schnauzers. All three made the transition to our home easily and became a part of our family within a day. All 3 came from different parents and were exactly as described on the site. Given the option to purchase the same dog again, I would do so. 2nd Potential buyers need to put themselves in the shoes of the breeder. The owner of this business cares for each puppy that they sell. They try to ensure great homes for their puppies. They do not run a puppy mill! They control the number and frequency of their litters and carefully select the parents to ensure super puppies. Litters are limited and future homes are vetted to provide puppies to buyers that will love and care for the puppies as the owner does. This said, this is a business. The paperwork and interactions are treated as such to protect the business. If there are concerns, discuss them openly and honestly with the breeder. If you are still are concerned, go somewhere else to make your purchase. A puppy is a very personal transaction and decision. Only do business when you are truly comfortable with the experience. For me, I would only purchase from Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers. My opinion is obvious as I have 3 of their dogs. This review is not sponsored nor solicited by the breeder. It was not written by someone associated with the business. I live hundreds of miles from the breeder, do not know them personally, nor do I have any financial interest in the business.
Pros:
  • Friendliness
  • Very good0-see comment section
  • Website
Good customer service

Very shady

Something is off about this company. Very sporadic communication, evasive about important questions pertaining to health, temperament, breeding lines. We managed to purchase a puppy despite the extremely difficult communication. They advertise their puppies as smaller than average miniatures but ours turned out to be 17 lbs. We were told he would be 8-9 lbs given the weight of his mom/dad. We love him just the same but don’t buy here thinking they are honest. There is something very unsettling about this company.
Cons:
  • Evasive with important information
Poor customer service
Guest

Wow, I am shocked to hear this bad review from you. I wish you would have come to us personally.

You were so nice to our face, I had no idea behind our back you hated on us. I am wondering why you purchase a puppy from us if you felt we were such terrible people. Yes, for about a year we were very difficult to get a hold of but not because we are shady humans it was because we were dealing with a lot of personal crisis's and trauma it was an extremely difficult year for our family. So we were very slow and sporadic to get back to people but we were trying our best due to our difficult situation.

As far as your puppy being larger than expected we corrected this problem. We had purchased some new breeding lines. The parents were only 8-10 pounds with toy size pedigree's so we bred them for the first time during that year. We were so excited because their puppies were beautiful and extremely high quality but later that year we got several families telling us the puppies from those parents ended up being full size miniatures instead of toys.

We were shocked because the pedigree is a heavy toy line so we ended up spaying/neutering the parents so we wouldn't continue selling puppies that would end up larger than expected and went back to using our bloodlines that we know threw smaller. So we weren't trying to trick you, lie to you, deceive you.

We are honest people and I'm sorry you feel we aren't. I'm happy you love the puppy you purchased from us and sorry you feel we are so horrible.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1756042

You don’t know who this is, what puppy I am speaking of, and when we adopted him. Therefore, you cannot respond with any accuracy. A perfect example of the underhandedness I experienced with your company.

reply icon Replying to comment of Barnie Mhb

I don't need to know who you are to respond. If you wanted me to know who you were you would have confronted us directly instead of behind our backs anonymously.

But I can still respond. You said your puppy ended up being 17 pounds. The ONLY time we have ever had families tell us that was with our newer bloodlines. So I have no doubt your puppy came from one of them and like I said, we spayed/neutered those lines so that it wouldn't continue to happen as we were just as shocked as you are.

And the only time we were hard to get a hold of and had sporadic communication was during that year we were going through an extremely difficult time. I just wish you would have shared these concerns with us to our face when you were talking to us over the phone so that we could have addressed them. If you thought we were avoiding your questions, it would have been nice for you to just speak up and say "I feel like you are being evasive and avoiding my questions" because we could have cleared it up right then as it was not our intent to make you feel like all your questions weren't getting answered. Anyways, I know there is nothing I can do or say to change your mind about us because you seem pretty set that we are terrible awful underhanded people and I don't want to get into a bantering war with you.

I still do wish you the best and apologize for any wrong doing you have felt from us.

Again, it was not our intent. Take care.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1756233

If you can hardly be bothered to return inquiries when someone is trying to give you thousands of dollars, there is really no hope of communication beyond the point of sale. As another reviewer mentioned, your contract is written in such a way as to prevent reparations. My suggestion to buyers is to follow your instincts.

View more comments (3)

WORST MOST UNKIND UNDECENT BREEDERS

Wow so where do I begin. Spoke to MARY on the phone. Told her this purchase was going to be a surprise for my mom with stage 4 terminal lung cancer. She told me the puppy would be ready go to that weekend. She stated Annabella would be sending in a health guarantee that I would have to sign and return along with the full money order. She spoke non-stop on the phone and didn’t even let me get a word in and then mentioned if my mom was equipped to take care of a puppy and she was nervous that we will be unable to. First of all, discrimination much? How dare someone ask that! If anything they should be even more excited to give someone with a terminal illness a happy companion. I then assured her over the phone I will be helping take care of the puppy to which she still had the audacity to act hesitant. I then told her I had a vet that could neuter the puppy for a lot less than their $200 charge. She mentioned she was unsure if she would allow that because it is a second party that neuter’s and she would have to ask if its ok with them. If you google online price to neuter a male puppy, there is no where that states that its that expensive. My vet charges around $60. It just seems like another scam to earn more money. When she finally sent the health guarantee which I will also attach pictures of, you see that they mention they will only cover up to $100 on a dog only priced over $2,200. What a coincidence a lot of the dogs online are priced at $2000 including mine. She DOES NOT give refunds, only exchanges of equal or lesser value to a puppy of her choice and only for a puppy that is suffering from long term life threatening illnesses; which she states she will still verify and get a second opinion by a vet of her choice to confirm diagnosis (how convenient, pay off your vet friend for a non-diagnosis). She only covers up to $100 (regardless for a puppy that is $2200 and over) for medical expenses that she lists on the health guarantee such as ear infection and worms and DOES NOT cover any expenses for any other health issue. You will also pay shipping to ship back your puppy incase you do decide on an exchange. Seller does not cover any expenses of issues for dogs with fatal or non-fatal viruses / bacterial infections, and or airborne diseases, Parvo, Corona, Distemper, Kennel Cough, Pneumonia or any other respiratory health issues and will not pay for treatment or provide any refund for the above issues. They also DO NOT cover any other puppy issues such as retained puppy teeth, bad bites, retained *** luxating patella, UTI, Kidney Stones, diabetes, cancer, schnauzer bumps, seizures, hernias etc. They also wont cover any of your vet bills when you discover your puppy has any of the above-mentioned conditions. I asked Mary and emailed Annabella to at least give me a vet note proving the puppy does not have any of the above mentioned health issues, because no where on the health guarantee does it guarantee a HEALTHY puppy, and she flat out gave a response saying I am not a good fit for the puppy and am “too demanding”. I’m demanding because I want to know my puppy has been checked by a vet and comes to me with no health concerns??? SCAM SCAM SCAM PEOPLE RUN. The health guarantee you would be signing wont guarantee your puppy comes out healthy, they just cover themselves by explaining to you what they WONT be covering, unlike what they claim on their website. And God forbid you ask them to be more specific they will tell you they don’t want you as a buyer as they told me and will send you a link of another seller to get a puppy from, as they also told me. All this because I asked for proof from their vet that the puppy is currently healthy and what vaccines they have received so far. I know people that have also asked to come visit their home in UTAH and have written reviews, called and they constantly give excuses not to let you come visit if you’re in the Utah area. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS & a lot of people have already said it, hence why you don’t see any reviews of past puppy purchases or pictures of families at home with their new puppies. If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask. They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS. Please see attached pictures & health guarantee to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!! Wow so where do I begin. Spoke to MARY on the phone. Told her this purchase was going to be a surprise for my mom with stage 4 terminal lung cancer. She told me the puppy would be ready go to that weekend. She stated Annabella would be sending in a health guarantee that I would have to sign and return along with the full money order. She spoke non-stop on the phone and didn’t even let me get a word in and then mentioned if my mom was equipped to take care of a puppy and she was nervous that we will be unable to. First of all, discrimination much? How dare someone ask that! If anything they should be even more excited to give someone with a terminal illness a happy companion. I then assured her over the phone I will be helping take care of the puppy to which she still had the audacity to act hesitant. I then told her I had a vet that could neuter the puppy for a lot less than their $200 charge. She mentioned she was unsure if she would allow that because it is a second party that neuter’s and she would have to ask if its ok with them. If you google online price to neuter a male puppy, there is no where that states that its that expensive. My vet charges around $60. It just seems like another scam to earn more money. When she finally sent the health guarantee which I will also attach pictures of, you see that they mention they will only cover up to $100 on a dog only priced over $2,200. What a coincidence a lot of the dogs online are priced at $2000 including mine. She DOES NOT give refunds, only exchanges of equal or lesser value to a puppy of her choice and only for a puppy that is suffering from long term life threatening illnesses; which she states she will still verify and get a second opinion by a vet of her choice to confirm diagnosis (how convenient, pay off your vet friend for a non-diagnosis). She only covers up to $100 (regardless for a puppy that is $2200 and over) for medical expenses that she lists on the health guarantee such as ear infection and worms and DOES NOT cover any expenses for any other health issue. You will also pay shipping to ship back your puppy incase you do decide on an exchange. Seller does not cover any expenses of issues for dogs with fatal or non-fatal viruses / bacterial infections, and or airborne diseases, Parvo, Corona, Distemper, Kennel Cough, Pneumonia or any other respiratory health issues and will not pay for treatment or provide any refund for the above issues. They also DO NOT cover any other puppy issues such as retained puppy teeth, bad bites, retained *** luxating patella, UTI, Kidney Stones, diabetes, cancer, schnauzer bumps, seizures, hernias etc. They also wont cover any of your vet bills when you discover your puppy has any of the above-mentioned conditions. I asked Mary and emailed Annabella to at least give me a vet note proving the puppy does not have any of the above mentioned health issues, because no where on the health guarantee does it guarantee a HEALTHY puppy, and she flat out gave a response saying I am not a good fit for the puppy and am “too demanding”. I’m demanding because I want to know my puppy has been checked by a vet and comes to me with no health concerns??? SCAM SCAM SCAM PEOPLE RUN. The health guarantee you would be signing wont guarantee your puppy comes out healthy, they just cover themselves by explaining to you what they WONT be covering, unlike what they claim on their website. And God forbid you ask them to be more specific they will tell you they don’t want you as a buyer as they told me and will send you a link of another seller to get a puppy from, as they also told me. All this because I asked for proof from their vet that the puppy is currently healthy and what vaccines they have received so far. I know people that have also asked to come visit their home in UTAH and have written reviews, called and they constantly give excuses not to let you come visit if you’re in the Utah area. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS & a lot of people have already said it, hence why you don’t see any reviews of past puppy purchases or pictures of families at home with their new puppies. If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask. They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS. Please see attached pictures & health guarantee to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!!
Bad quality
Guest

Hello Janila {{REDACTED}},This is Mary. As a breeder I have every right not to sell to you.

Just like you need to feel comfortable with the breeder you purchase from, I want to feel comfortable with the puppy buyer I sell to. If the "connection" isn't there then it doesn't make sense to get into a legal contract with them.I told you, your mother's cancer isn't why I didn't allow you to adopt our puppy. From the moment you called you were extremely worried if you were going to get a healthy puppy or if we were going to fraud and scam you.You said you wanted to adopt him as soon as we got photo. We posted the photo's then you said you wanted to adopt him as soon as we showed proof we had him with videos.

We posted 2 videos of him. You then said you wanted to review the health guarantee before you adopted him so we sent you that. On the phone you also said you did NOT want to pay the $200 to have him neutered because your vet can do it cheaper. I said I understand the cost difference but it really isn't about the money and who can get it the cheapest.

We like to protect our puppies by having them spayed/neutered before they leave if they are being sold to pet homes. Most of our pet homes love that. But because you were having so much anxiety over it I told you that was fine. You could have your vet do it.

(and by the way, you are wrong. It's not some sneaky way to make more money off you. Get real. We invoice you and you pay the vet directly) You also said you did NOT want to pay 1/2 down as the deposit and that you only wanted to pay a tiny amount down and the rest at a later time.

Should I keep going on.In the text message I noticed you didn't share the part where I said it wasn't your mom that I was nervous about but it was YOU who I didn't want to sell to. You don't want to follow any of our policies and procedures. You wanted exceptions on everything. You even told me to text YOU photo before anyone else so that YOU could have first pick on IF you wanted him or not and told me NOT to sell him to anyone else until YOU decided.

I told you I can't show favoritism like that. and besides, every time I submitted to your request you came up with more demands while everyone else is just following the process natural and respecting it. If you want to call me a fraud, a scam, an unethical breeder because you and I didn't have a connection and so I refused to sell to you because of it then I'm sorry you feel that makes me a bad person. But this slander your doing is EXACTLY why I didn't' sell to you.

You are trouble.As far as you bashing our health guarantee. Thank you for posting it. I am not ashamed of it at all. Yes, the "sale puppies" don't get the full guarantee because they are already getting $500 - $1,000 OFF the puppy price which is a much bigger discount then us paying $100 towards a puppy's vet bill.

And NO, look again on my website. ONE litter is $2,000 then my other 3 litters on the website are all $2,500 to $3,500 so again, you are incorrect in saying that most of my puppies are cheaper so I can screw people over with my health guarantee. You are just upset.I know you are going through an extremely emotional time with your mother. I shared with you how my aunt is also dying of cancer so I understand.

I was not trying to be mean by not selling to you.

I even gave you other reputable breeders you might connect better with or feel more comfortable with their process.Anyways, even though you throw ugly words my way and tear me down. I do wish you and your mom the best.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1517515

Since you decide to post someones FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME, this website had been contacted to let them know exactly how unethical and illegal of a company you are. So post first and last names of people etc so everyone can know how unprofessional this company is.

Keep digging yourself into a hole.Next I want to address any costumer that is reading this , not responding to Mary in the least because everyone here can see and understand that NO COMPANY that feels they are reputable or ethical would respond a dissertation to try and defend themselves. Sorry, the screen shots don’t lie, the health guarantee doesn’t lie, your puppy will get NO guarantee , they will scam you and they tweak and personalize a guarantee to fall below the price point you are purchasing so they’re not liable for any vet charges.They even stated they were making “changes to their health guarantee” and weren’t able to send out the guarantee for over a week , of course because they were tweaking it to not cover their costumer . Fraudulent to say the least.As a costumer , everyone has a right to ask for photos , videos and have questions on a health guarantee. These individuals (Mary) made it SO difficult to get just an extra picture outside of what was on the website.

They mentioned they have “millions” of buyers who want to purchase their puppy and are unable to send pictures when a costumer wants it. What? Isn’t it your job to sell to out of state costumers as well? Shouldn’t posting pictures and videos for a puppy a costumer is interested in be part of your job?

Hire more personnel!But no they will excuse their behavior and blame YOU the costumer for demanding too much.Should I keep going?Let’s continue shall we...I have a screen shot proving they did have a so called “connection” with me because I got the email saying they were excited for Daxton to join my family , but as SOON as I asked for further clarification for the health guarantee and asked to get him neutered with my vet (because get real, it’s not a “safety precaution” for you, you just want breeding rights and want to overcharge with the veterinarian you claim to have a deal with on all procedures) they immediately stated Daxton may not be the right fit for me, started blaming my moms terminal illness and ability to take care of a dog, and mentioned they don’t feel “comfortable”. How coincidental and convenient.And for the record, their so called address on the email is not even a real address. When you google it (51 West Center Street #324 Orem Utah 84057), it routes you to some parking lot in the middle of Utah, where I have read on other posts and reviews that this has occurred to other costumers who have asked to go see the puppies at their home, which when you see online, it seems like a back yard yet they are unwilling to have you come to see the litters available. I even had my friend call a couple days ago pretending to be interested in Daxton and even though Mary stated she already had a “family” for Daxton to me via text, when my friend called about him a day later she said he was still available!!

She then continued to talk and Mary seemed to be interested in her adopting Daxton but as soon as she stated that she would be up in “Utah” and would like to see the puppies in person, Mary gave her the run around stating : “Oh well when you are sure of adopting Daxton, you can give the deposit and then we can discuss you coming to visit the puppies”. How does that even make sense. Wouldn’t it make sense for an interested buyer to come to a breeders home and go through the “natural process” that Mary loves to state that she has instead of giving a buyer the run around and posting addresses to a fake mailing address? Come on Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers, you are a scam, fraudulent and above all liars.I am happy to report that I have found an AMAZING breeder in New Jersey that my dear mother and I will actually be dealing with stress free.

Mary was right, this is a trying time and not going to SRS as a breeder has definitely made my life a lot LESS stressful. AMEN. If anyone is interested in seeing what a REAL health guarantee looks like, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will gladly route you to a great and reputable breeder that I have found and will gladly send over a real health guarantee.

:)Beware folks!! & God Bless.

Marie Qhc
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1517911

Janila, it's interesting how you keep calling me a liar but yet aren't sharing the full truth of how everything went down. Some of your stuff I read and think...what?

That's not what happened. It doesn't matter. You have found another puppy and as much evil and hatred you wish upon me for some reason all I feel is that I forgive you because I know you are upset and dealing with a lot of stress right now. So all this slander you are throwing my way for some reason isn't effecting me because I know deep down you are a good person that is just angry.

I know you don't believe me but I do wish you the best.

I am happy you guys found a puppy. Take care.

View more comments (2)
Carolyn Zch

Very Happy Family

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Very Happy Family
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Very Happy Family - Image 2
We contacted Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers about a puppy on their site named Bria. We just fell in love with her and called with our fingers crossed that she would be ours. They were quite up front with us about any and all questions and concerns we had (and that they had about us). They decided to send Bria to us un-spayed as we thought it would be better for HER to have it done here after she had settled in. They cared more about her well being than the fact that we could have not spayed her and used her for breeding. They worked with us in any way we needed to get her home to us. Bria has settled in beautifully into our family. She loves all the kids, she is very well behaved, very healthy and just a wonderful little schnauzer. We couldn't have picked a better dog for our family. So in the future should we have friends who are looking for a toy schnauzer we will most certainly recommend Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers.
Pros:
  • Concern for their puppies
  • Website
  • Friendliness
Good customer service
Laurie S Npc

Verified Reviewer

Best fur babes

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Best fur babes
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Best fur babes - Image 2
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Best fur babes - Image 3
I live in Alaska and have adopted twice from spoiled rotten schnauzers almost three years apart both a female and male toy sized schnauzer. They’ve been the best behaved puppies ever, all you get is love and they’re well trained to begin with. I would recommend to anyone looking for this breed because I know that they care for these dogs just as much as I do.
rebecca o Ovp

Best Schnauzer breeder EVER!!

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Best Schnauzer breeder EVER!!
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Best Schnauzer breeder EVER!! - Image 2
I have adopted four schnauzers from Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers over the past four years. Each one of my puppies is loving and adorable They are healthy with beautiful coats! They are incredible with young and older children alike! They are a source of constant enjoyment and unconditional love all bundled in individual personalities. We absolutely love them and get complimented on them wherever we go. Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers obviously devotes endless hours nurtering their puppies before sending them on their way to their new homes. They also make the process of adopting simple and send photos of your new baby whenever you ask! I wouldn’t adopt from anyone else!
Good quality
Nicole K Cpf

Don’t Bother

I tired to contact this company 4 times to buy a puppy. I emailed and got one response. I asked a question on my email and never heard back, so I called. There was no answer and no rone turn phone call. So I texted and no return text. How are you supposed to buy a puppy if you can not get a hold of the person selling the puppy.

Fraud

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud - Image 2
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud - Image 3
Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud - Image 4
Paid for puppy several weeks before she would be old enough to pick up. The sellers were so friendly. We were told when we flew in to Salt Lake, they would give us their address and we could come by their house, meet the family and kids that had been raising her, and pick her up ( the nice home shown in their videos with the children playing with the puppies). On pickup day, we arrived at the airport. We had planned on staying a couple of days to visit friends and show off our adorable puppy. We called to get their address. Once we were actually in town, everything changed completely at that point. They were not friendly, and were very evasive. We couldn't come to their house. They said parvo was very bad right now, so we needed to get the puppy and fly right back home to Phoenix. They arranged to have us meet someone at the Albertson's parking lot in south Provo. We get there and are met by a lady that could tell us nothing about the dog. She said she was just a paid courier. We changed our hotel and flight plans and returned home the same afternoon. We took her to our local Vet and found out that she had three different parasites. We called Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers and told them. They said if we would send them the Vet bill, they would reimburse us, which they did. We were told that when we sent proof of the puppy's spaying, they would send us her AKC papers. We never received them. We called several times and were given the run around. In spite of all the troubles we went through, we couldn't be happier with our dog. She just turned 8, and has been the best, cutest, most loveable companion.
Guest

If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask. They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS.Please see attached pictures & health guarantee to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!!Wow so where do I begin.Spoke to MARY on the phone. Told her this purchase was going to be a surprise for my mom with stage 4 terminal lung cancer.

If you don’t believe me try calling them to ask.

They’ll claim you aren’t a “serious buyer”. This is manipulation at its finest & I hope no one falls for these discriminators and SCAMMERS.Please see attached pictures & health guarantee on the other SRS review to know what to expect from these liars, STAY AWAY!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1517914

She wouldn't sell a puppy to us because she didn't like my mom.

Guest

What are the names of the people you dealt with?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1424069

Annabella and Mary are the only people to deal with and I will be writing an extremely lengthy review about them soon. Worst breeders and sales individuals I have ever dealt with..

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article