Additional Fees

I purchased one of these stuff puppies thinking that it was gonna be new; however, when I received it was used and very stinky. The batteries that came with it were not working.

I discovered that these snuggle puppies were sold at chewy.com and I went to their web-site and bought a new one for the same price. This breeder can not be trusted and I would not recommend buying anything from this breeder. If this stuff snuggle puppy arrived in this condition, I can just imagine how her dogs are cared for. I ended up washing the snuggle puppy twice because of the horrible stench and donated it to a local animal shelter.

I was so disappointed that this breeder would sell something that was used for this price when you can go to chewy.com and get a brand-new snuggle puppy odor-free for the same price. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS BREEDER!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 16, 2017.

Comments

Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our snuggle puppy shipment. We have that account set up as an "affliate" with another company so we don't even have those snuggle puppies with us.

Anyone that buys one from our website a donation is made towards helping rescue dogs. So we don't even make a profit. We will happily refund your money. I'm not sure why you didn't come to us directly with your issue instead of bad mouthing us behind our backs.

If the products aren't up to to par this is something we would like to know so we can contact the companies we work with and correct it. We really aren't horrible people as you make us out to be.

Just send us your name and email address and let us know you are the one that wants a refund on the snuggle puppy and we can issue that with no problem. Have a wonderful day.