Additional Fees

The breeder has been asking for my credit card for the new dog's food to order online.Prices range from $39.99 to $500.

I asked my Vet and he disagreed to get those type of food. She txtd me and said , "whatever you want have a good life." Then she tells me that I was difficult from the beginning. How? I inquired then we decided and sent the cashier's check.

Please see attached txt from the breeder.

She is mean and unprofessional.Just bought $1500 dog from her.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). abstacy is overall dissatisfied with Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animals category for more informed decision or compare Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers to other companies on our site.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1259164

Sounds like she's tired of your B.S.The whole "customer is always right" thing is not true at all.

Nor should it be.Why don't you share the rest of the messages where you were being a royal pain in the stacy?

to off***sumer***ed San Jose, California, United States #1259208

how could be my BS?She went ballistic when I did not want to buy the food online.

Why is she attacking her customer?

Here's first txt Msg: I introduced myself and told her that we would like to purchase one of the puppies. That time we were out of town. Told her that on Thursday I would send my payment.

She said, "Sorry, I'm shaving puppies today and can't talk on the phone as I have to get this done.

Can you text me your questions?"

I said, "I mailed the cashier's check this morning and you will get it tomorrow at noon. This is for Ninja. I emailed the info to Annabella." Then she received my payment on Friday afternoon.

She said, "Oh fantastic! When do you want us to ship him?"

I said, "Tuesday the latest because I have some volunteer work on Monday and Tuesday." Me: "Is Ninja neutered?" Niney: "Yes, why?

Niney: "I Need your credit card info for his food please text it to me." ME: "Just checking. Will bring him tot he Vet later. Thanks" Niney: "The food I sent you will only last about a week. We've been trying to place your food order for like 2 days now.

We've never had a family not send the info back right away." *** I replied to her email yesterday with questions and she did not reply to me. ***** ME: "I will ask my Vet for food and vitamins to replace his food." Niney: "What're you want. Have a good life." ME: "Thanks, you too." Niney: "Please do not contact us ever again for anything as we will not reply or respond to anything and I'm blocking you from my phone and email. You have been so difficult from day one and extremely grateful.

I'm blocking you now so I won't get your nasty reply." YOU CAN CHECK ALL MY EMAIL TRAILS FROM HER.FROM THE BEGINNING I WAS SO NICE AND PROFESSIONAL!!!